We’ve been full-time travel writers since the publication of our first book in 1992: Day Trips from San Antonio and Austin. This book, now divided into two volumes, has been through numerous editions but continues to be our bestseller and one that we’ve enjoyed researching with our dogs through the years!
Our books have ranged in subject from saving money on your dog’s care to traveling the Caribbean with a family to locating the best Texas barbecue. Here’s a look at our titles:
- Barkonomics: Tips for Frugal Fidos
- My Dog Says I’m a Great Cook!
- Day Trips from Austin
- Day Trips from San Antonio
- Insiders’ Guide to San Antonio
- Pocket Guide to San Antonio
- Texas Getaways for Two
- Texas Barbecue
- CitySmart Austin
- The Alamo City Guide
- Gourmet Getaways
- Las Vegas with Kids
- National Parks with Kids
- Best of National Parks with Kids
- Adventure Guide to Jamaica
- Adventure Guide to the Cayman Islands
- Adventure Guide to the Leeward Islands
- Adventure Guide to Anguilla, Antigua, St. Barts, St. Kitts, St. Martin
- Anguilla, Barbuda, St. Kitts, & Nevis Alive!
- Bahamas: A Taste of the Islands
- Best of the Caribbean
- Caribbean for Lovers
- Caribbean with Kids
- Best of Caribbean with Kids
- Cayman Alive!
- Destination Wedding Workbook
- Fodor’s In Focus Jamaica
- Fodor’s Pocket Jamaica
- Jamaica: A Taste of the Island
- Jamaica Alive!
- Nassau and Best of the Bahamas Alive!
- Romantic Escapes in the Caribbean
- Fodor’s ESSENTIAL USA
- Fodor’s CARIBBEAN 1999-2011 (Jamaica)
- Fodor’s CARIBBEAN PORTS OF CALL (Jamaica)
- Fodor’s EUROPE 2000, 2001 (Cyprus)
- Michelin North America guide
- Fodor’s ROAD GUIDE USA (SW edition)
- BEST PLACES TO RETIRE
- Fodor’s THE SOUTHWEST’S BEST B&Bs
- Fodor’s Healthy Escapes
- The Fun Also Rises
- We’ve also authored numerous guides for custom publishers including in-cabin guidebooks for Carnival Cruise Lines.