Starting at $69 per night, the VIP Package is available at all four of Rosen Hotels & Resorts’ value-priced, AAA Three Diamond properties, including the Quality Inn International, Rosen Inn closest to Universal, Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando and Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista (LBV).
The Package: The VIP package, now through Dec. 31, 2013, includes:
- Customary pet fee of an additional $15 per night waived as part of this package.
- Complimentary American breakfast buffet for two each morning.
- “Pet Welcome Kit,” which includes a pet feeding bowl, dog or cat treats, eco-friendly “relief” bags, a “Pet in Room” door hanger and an ID collar to be worn by the pet throughout the stay.
- Complimentary internet/WiFi in guest rooms and public areas.
- Complimentary daily scheduled transportation to Universal Orlando®, SeaWorld Orlando®, Aquatica® and Wet ‘n Wild Orlando® (reservations required). The Clarion Inn LBV also provides complimentary shuttle service to Walt Disney World® theme parks.
- Complimentary parking.
- Deluxe accommodations with two double beds, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and electronic safe.
- Kids Eat FREE Program (children 9 and under eat free with each paying adult)
- Kids stay FREE.
Pets must weigh less than 50 pounds, be on leash and supervised at all times when outside the guest room.
To view the complete pet policy, visit www.orlandohotels4less.com.
Restrictions: This special package rate is based on double occupancy and does not include tax. Not valid on existing reservations, for groups, during special events, holidays or conventions. This offer may not be combined with any other rate plan or discount.
The Hotels: Each of the hotels has completed extensive renovations over the past year, including all new furniture that was made in America, as well as new carpet, window treatments, upgraded art work, luxurious pillow-top mattresses and stylish, yet comfortable bedding. Private bathrooms now feature granite finish vanity and modern decorative lighting. Each hotel also features a Kids Eat FREE program where kids age 9 and younger eat from the buffet at no charge with each paying adult.
The 728-room Quality Inn International (7600 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819) offers two swimming pools and a children’s wading pool. The hotel features an all-you-care-to-eat breakfast and dinner buffet plus a deli with snacks and convenience items. Onsite dining options include the newly renovated Fountainview Restaurant featuring a breakfast and dinner buffet, Topsy Turvey Lounge and the Lite Bite Mini-Market & Deli.
The Rosen Inn closest to Universal (6327 International Drive, Orlando, FL, 32819) offers 315 guest rooms, a swimming pool and four onsite dining choices including the Shogun Japanese Steakhouse, the Palms Dining Room (full American breakfast buffet) as well as International Pub and Lite-Bite Deli.
The Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando (9000 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819) offers 1,020 guest rooms in six high-rise buildings. Three swimming pools and a sports bar offer downtime from the theme parks. Dining options include both breakfast and dinner restaurant buffets as well as the new Smoooth Java Coffee Bar™ featuring Starbucks® coffee products. Guests who need to do a little work while on vacation may also take advantage of the hotel’s business center.
The Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista (8442 Palm Parkway, Orlando, FL 32819) features 640 guest rooms in four high-rise buildings as well as a playground and two swimming pools, one of which features the new “Ozzie the Otter Splash Zone.” A Comfort Zone Bar & Grill, a buffet restaurant and a deli market offer plenty of onsite dining options. The hotel offers guests complimentary scheduled shuttle service to four Walt Disney World® theme parks, Universal Orlando®, SeaWorld Orlando®, Aquatica® and Orlando Premium Outlets (reservations required for shopping).
The three International Drive properties offer guests complimentary scheduled shuttle service to Universal Orlando®, SeaWorld Orlando®, Aquatica® and Wet ‘n Wild Orlando® (reservations required). The I-Ride Trolley stops in front of each hotel, providing low-cost transportation to more than 75 stops in the International Drive attractions area. The three hotels are conveniently located off I-4, on International Drive, in the heart of the attractions area and just 12-15 minutes from Orlando International Airport.
For More Information:
- visit www.orlandohotels4less.com
- call 800-999-7300 and ask for the Very Important Pet package